We Appreciate Our Volunteers!
What makes SEEDs for Autism so special is the variety of talented people who donate their time, talents and financial assistance to help support this life changing program.
We center our educational training around job skills, social skills, and life skills. We rely on volunteers to assist and expedite training, production, skill building, outreach, fundraising, networking, marketing, sales, and more. To date, 50% of our staff have been volunteers, and we are always in need of the involvement of helpful and eager supporters.
The following is a list of areas where we could use some additional help, as well as an interest tally so we can make your volunteering experience as rewarding as possible. Thanks for considering SEEDs!
- Weaving instructor
- Ceramics instructor
- Silk screening instructor
- Culinary instructor
- Contract specialist (VR,DDD,Health Svc)
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Marketing / social media / event planner / website manager / graphic designer
- Grant writer / donations manager / corporate sponsor liaison / community outreach
- Office/receptionist: phoning, errands, purchasing, filing, computer
- Education / Workshops / Pub. Speaking
- Facility / Program Management
SEEDs for Autism is a nonprofit built around community, for the community. If you are interested in becoming a supporter to assist, please contact us to learn more. All volunteers who work directly with the participants will be required to get a fingerprint card, and clearance, along with orientation training.